1. Avoid skin care products lumped together by age range. Age is not a skin type. When you turn 51 your basic skin needs don't all of a sudden change from when you were 48. Your skin needs to be protected and nourished in the same way.
2. Avoid multi-step skin care systems consisting of different creams, gels, and serums. Your skin doesn’t wear a watch or know what time it is. There is no need for a separate cream for day and one for night.
3. Don’t neglect your neck. You can use your favorite moisturizing serum, gel, or balm on your face, neck, and chest area. You don’t have to use a separate “neck cream.” The same products that are good for your face are good for your neck… Skin is skin!
4. You don’t need an eye cream. The moisturizer or serum you use on your face works just as well around your eyes….skin care companies make it seem like you’re missing out on major benefits if you don’t buy their special eye cream.
5. Pay attention to the active ingredient functions, not the hype. Look elsewhere if a company doesn’t let you know what’s in the product. Watch out for companies that just stamp some vague terminology like ‘anti-aging cream’ on their product.
We believe that skin care is far more than “just beauty”. A good skin care routine can instill confidence by helping you feel comfortable in your own skin.
Although there are thousands of companies selling skin care products. It seems like companies are intentionally making skin care routines complicated and expensive.
You can go to any mall and see big displays or kiosks from companies selling skin care systems containing 4 to 8 or more products that need to be used every day. It’s complicated and expensive!
To make matters worse they’ll have different skin care lines for every age group. You may be in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s or older. As you hit each decade you’ll find increasingly expensive and elaborate skin care routines by these very same companies.
We created Vibriance Super C as an answer to this problem. You can use this serum to maintain a youthful complexion regardless of your age or skin type.
I like the formulation. It is light, yet feels moisturizing which is nice for a serum. The smell is refreshing and has hints of citrus fruit without the stinging of citric acid. I used this serum on sensitive skin, and each patient loved the feel of the product and was happy with the results of one application.
We would recommend this product as a great antioxidant in a comprehensive skin care regimen. We would recommend for ease of use, and pleasant texture and smell. Using an antioxidant daily is recommended to help reduce and prevent the signs of aging."
Dr. Ayesha Bryant
The serum is well formulated, the texture is smooth and light, there is not a strong smell to it (there is slight nice citrus like fragrance, but it is not overpowering), it contains moisturizers, and is gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this for people with all skin types, including sensitive skin.
I am very selective about products that I use because I have sensitive skin. This serum did not cause any irritation at all. I applied it under my make-up and it felt simply like a light moisturizer. In the short interval that I have used this product, I have noticed some of the dark spots on my skin have started to fade, and my skin remains hydrated through the day."
Dr Jacob Moss
I can confidently recommend this product for clients seeking quality anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. I have even used this product myself, and have appreciated firmer, younger looking skin. I am convinced this serum contains several key ingredients that may convey significant benefits to clients who utilize this product.
Based on my independent research, there are no unnecessary fillers or harmful chemicals contained in this product. Furthermore, all active ingredients are backed with significant research and may be efficacious in slowing the aging process, provide skin protective, and rejuvenation benefits.
If you are not happy with Vibriance Super C for any reason whatsoever, you have up to 365 days from the date of your purchase to return your product for a full refund.