Jacky’s Top 5 Skin Care Tips:
1. Avoid skin care products lumped together by age range. Age is not a skin type. When you turn 51 your basic skin needs don't all of a sudden change from when you were 48. Your skin needs to be protected and nourished in the same way.
2. I like to avoid multi-step skin care systems consisting of different creams, gels, and serums. Your skin doesn’t wear a watch or know what time it is. I find there is no need for a separate cream for day and one for night.
3. Do not neglect your neck. I like to use my favorite serum on my face, neck, and chest area. You don’t have to use a separate “neck cream.” The same products that are good for your face are good for your neck… Skin is skin!
4. You don’t need an eye cream. The moisturizer or serum you use on your face works just as well around your eyes…. skin care companies make it seem like you’re missing out on major benefits if you don’t buy their special eye cream.
5. Pay attention to the active ingredient functions, not the hype. Look elsewhere if a company doesn’t let you know what’s in the product. Watch out for companies that just stamp some vague terminology like ‘anti-aging cream’ on their product.
As a 64-year old professional model and actress, Jacalyn (Jacky) O’Shaughnessy has learned more than a thing or two about keeping her skin looking great.
"I use very little makeup and often go without,” says Jacky who has appeared in a wide range of TV comedy hits from “Night Court” with John Larroquette to “Honey, I Shrunk The Kids” with Peter Scolari.
Jacky says she made a “conscious choice” not to accept certain stereotypes and limitations attached to women of a certain age. “It got to a point where I just didn’t feel like dying my hair anymore. And I’ll wear my hair as long as I please. Who is anyone to tell me what length or style is age-appropriate? ‘Age-appropriate’ is just a marketing term, and a ridiculous one at that.”
When asked about what beauty means to her, Jacky quickly responds, “Beauty is kindness, first of all. Beauty is also a matter of perception. It can be cultural, what society and media drums into your head. Some of these influences can be negative and are harmful if you buy into them. Every age has its advantages and challenges. Accept and love who you are now - not tomorrow, or 10 pounds from now, or once you’ve done this or that. Loving yourself is the springboard to everything else.”
When it comes to skin care, Jacky has always been a fan of keeping things simple.
After discovering Vibriance Super C Jacky was so impressed with the serum she signed up to be the spokesperson and became the face of the company. She loved how one product replaced the need for a cabinet full of skin care products.
“Vibriance Super C has reduced my skin care routine down to just one product. I no longer need to use a toner or moisturizer. Some people may find they still need a moisturizer, but I don’t now.”
“I grew tired of skin care companies marketing their products with huge displays requiring you to use 3, 4, or 5 different products every day. It’s too complicated and unnecessary. And expensive!”
“I am very impressed with this serum. I use it every morning and night. From the all-natural citrus aroma to the way it effortlessly glides across my face like silk, it’s a joy to use.”
Most important is the results this serum delivers…
“Results - that’s the key thing to me. Within 10 days I noticed that a chronic dry spot on the tip of my nose was becoming less rough. I also found that the tiny bumps around the rim of my eyes were softening. No product I’ve used has ever done that. My face and neck truly feel nourished.”
“And Super C makes packing for travel so much easier. All I need now is my face wash and this serum. So simple!”
Jacky currently resides in New York City. In 2012, she was discovered by creative director Marsha Brady and has been featured in ads for American Apparel, Diesel, Verizon Fios, Nordstrom, The Gentlewoman, Elle and more…
Dr. Ayesha Bryant
The serum is well formulated, the texture is smooth and light, there is not a strong smell to it (there is slight nice citrus like fragrance, but it is not overpowering), it contains moisturizers, and is gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this for people with all skin types, including sensitive skin.
I am very selective about products that I use because I have sensitive skin. This serum did not cause any irritation at all. I applied it under my make-up and it felt simply like a light moisturizer. In the short interval that I have used this product, I have noticed some of the dark spots on my skin have started to fade, and my skin remains hydrated through the day."
Dr Jacob Moss
I can confidently recommend this product for clients seeking quality anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. I have even used this product myself, and have appreciated firmer, younger looking skin. I am convinced this serum contains several key ingredients that may convey significant benefits to clients who utilize this product.
Based on my independent research, there are no unnecessary fillers or harmful chemicals contained in this product. Furthermore, all active ingredients are backed with significant research and may be efficacious in slowing the aging process, provide skin protective, and rejuvenation benefits.
If you are not happy with Vibriance Super C for any reason whatsoever, you have up to 365 days from the date of your purchase to return your product for a full refund.